Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Utomik Client update (v0.6.2) released!

Hi folks!

When I watched the launch of the New Horizons space probe on NASA TV back in January of 2006, I realized that it would take nearly a decade until that probe would start sending nice pictures of its primary mission targets back to Earth. With the new version of the Utomik Client we just released, which gives you the ability to rate games and see what other people think of certain games, I'm sure that we're going to see results much more quickly. Here's the full details of the latest update, beamed straight to Earth from the vicinity of Pluto:
  • Added ability to rate games. The highest rated games are now shown on the home page!
  • Improved performance of the Client and reduced CPU usage significantly.
  • Updated visual style of gametile when hovering over it with your mouse. The 'game info' link is now displayed in the top right corner.
  • Minor updates to visual style and contents of various menus and pages.
  • Added a new Utomik Survey.
  • Fixed various bugs with cloud storage for various games.
  • Fixed a bug where Arcania wouldn't start.
  • Fixed a bug where the Client would restart itself after closing.
  • Fixed a bug where Client updates could get stuck in an infinite loop in certain situations.
  • Fixed a bug which caused errorlogs of the Client to not always get uploaded correctly.

Have fun, and don't forget to rate games when you've formed a solid opinion about them! :)