A new version of the Utomik Client (0.18.0) has just been released!
Here are the changes since the previous version of the Client (0.14.3):
* Added ability to leave fullscreen mode when watching fullscreen videos in the Client by hitting the escape key.
* Added ability to create the Default Game Installation Folder automatically if the specified folder doesn't exist yet.
* Updated background images throughout the Client.
* Improved performance.
* Including fullscreen screenshots with issues reported via the Client is now disabled by default.
* Added disk space checks for Client updates
* Fixed issue where some games wouldn't always appear in the 'Manage Games' section of 'My Utomik' after playing them, which caused them to not be uninstallable.
* Fixed issue where a game download would be stuck and no 'play' button would appear in the download progress indicator on the bottom left when a user navigates to the Forums at exactly the wrong time.
* Fixed an issue where occasionally small or already downloaded games would be attempted to be started before they were actually ready to start, which would then either cause the game to crash immediately or prevent the game from ever getting started at all.
* Fixed issue where videos would continue downloading after navigating away from game info page.
* Fixed a memory leak.
This update should be installed automatically when you restart the Client.