Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lifetime Subscription Deal for NINJAs and Beta Users

Get a Utomik Lifetime Subscription for $3.99p/month

With open beta around the corner and a new year in front of us we thought it was time for a special gift. We are offering closed beta players and ninjas a Utomik lifetime subscription for only $3.99* per month - get it now while it lasts! 

Utomik is transitioning into a paid service. You can continue to play for free until open beta launches - but it's now or never to grab this snazzy deal. For only a few bucks you will receive a ton of great PC games every month - for all eternity... Wow, we are still getting our heads around that one ourselves! 
  • Unlimited gaming, on as many games as you want
  • Darksiders, Titan Quest, The Raven, Overlord, Evoland 2 and many, many more...
  • Great new games added weekly in all genres
  • Cancel at any time, no strings attached
*Limited time offer. Prices may vary per country. If you cancel your subscription and re-activate, new pricing may apply.

A lifetime of Utomik is as easy as ...

1. Login to the Utomik Client
Login to the Utomik client and click the toaster at the top. Install Utomik if you have not done so already.
2. Claim your lifetime subscription 
Follow the steps on our website to finish your checkout. Come back to the Utomik client.
3. Unleash the gamer in you
You are now the proud owner of a Utomik Lifetime subscription. Unleash the gamer in you!

Discuss this awesome announcement with us on Facebook!

Account, Billing & Payment
What does Utomik cost in my country?
Utomik subscription costs $3.99/month including a free 14 day trial period. Money is only charged if you continue to use Utomik beyond your free period. Billing is done automatically every month.

Which payment options will Utomik support?
We support major Credit Cards, PayPal and iDeal at this moment.

Is the billing automatic?
Yes, Utomik automatically charges your payment method monthly, starting after the 14 days free period. Cancel at any time. If you cancel during your free 14 days, you won’t be charged any money.

In which countries is Utomik live at this moment?
Utomik is currently live in the following countries:
  • Austria
  • Belgium
  • Bulgaria
  • Canada
  • Croatia
  • Cyprus
  • Czech Republic
  • Denmark
  • Estonia
  • Finland
  • France
  • Germany
  • Greece
  • Hungary
  • Ireland
  • Italy
  • Latvia
  • Lithuania
  • Luxembourg
  • Malta
  • Netherlands
  • Poland
  • Portugal
  • Romania
  • Slovakia
  • Slovenia
  • Spain
  • Sweden
  • United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
More countries are announced and added soon. To be notified when Utomik is supported for your country, subscribe to the support mailing list.

I have a billing / account question. Where can I get support?
Please go here to contact our support team. Support tickets are handled within 24hrs during weekdays. Utomik support is English language only at this moment.

Comments

• just subcribed to it :)
  • edited January 18, 2016
    Best deal in gaming period.

edit: forum still shows my old avatar :(
  • Do I have to continue paying monthly for a subscription after buying one during this offer?
  • Subscribed ofc!..

"They made us an offer we can't refuse!"  :)
  • @123a169 If you cancel your sub your won't get the offer again. Hope this clears stuff up :)
  • To clarify some common questions you asked: 
    • Subscription payment is monthly. After first 14 days free trying.
    • Cancel at any time. But if you do, and take a new subscription its at the price and terms active at that moment. 
    You can still play for free now until Open Beta starts.
    The benefit of taking a subscription now is that you are guaranteed to have a low price for as long as you let it run, and regardless of any price we charge in the future. 

Hope this helps :)