A new version (0.22.3) of the Utomik Client has just been released! Here are the changes since the last version (0.21.1):
* Updated visual style of game tiles on the Home page. When hovering over game tiles on the home page, they'll expand and you'll be able to see more details about a game more quickly.
* Added ability to see a changelog of the Client in the About dialog.
* Games that are unavailable in your country are no longer visible in the Client.
* When some crucial API requests return an error while logging in, the Client now retries two more times before prompting a message and logging out.
* If the Client has difficulty connecting with the Utomik Platform APIs, this is now displayed clearly.
* If an update for the Client is available, this is now indicated more clearly in the bottom right corner of the Client.
* Optimized download speed for some use cases.
* Fixed an issue where restarting a game after a crash would not work correctly; the user would be instructed to wait for the game to start but it never would.
* Fixed a bug where failed third party software installations did not get handled properly.
* Improved support for cloud stored files.
Note: since we now have a changelog in the client itself, this will be the final announcement of client updates on our forums. From here on, you can see the changes in the about dialog of the Client.